Trim Levels (Exterior)
The 2021 Niro plug-in hybrid offers three total trim levels, beginning with the LXS. You'll enjoy interior cargo room, and exterior elements like solar control glass and a sound absorbing front windshield.
Moving up to the EX trim adds power folding outside mirrors and wireless phone charger.
The EX Premium trim is a jump forward with an auto-dimming rearview mirror, dual LED map lamps and LED room lamp, and stainless-steel door scuff plate trim.
- 1.6 L 4-cylinder and Full Parallel Hybrid System
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC), 16-valve
- Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT)
- 104 hp @ 5,700 rpm
- Electric Motor Horsepower-60 hp @ 1,800-2,500 rpm
- 109 lb.-ft. @ 4,000 rpm
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning (RCCW)
- Navigation-Based Smart Cruise Control–Curve (SCC-C)
- Rear Occupant Alert with Ultrasonic Sensors (ROA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW) with Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA)