At Joey Griffin Kia, caring for our employees and customers has always been our top priority, especially now in the face of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Most important will always be the safety, health and well-being of our employees, customers and families.
Like you, we continue to stay vigilant and are keeping a watchful eye on events as they unfold. Joey Griffin Kia is open and we welcome you to our dealership. Now, we also offer Curbside Kia, where we bring the entire car buying experience right your driveway. Whether on the phone or if you stop by, here is what you can expect from us:
- We sanitize our dealership every hour to ensure the ongoing safety of our customers and staff.
- The complete inventory of new and used vehicles is online and updated daily at joeygriffinkia.com.
- Our sales team is always available by phone or email to assist with any questions or to help you with your purchase.
- Schedule a test drive anytime. We can bring the car to you. If you come to the dealership, we will take all necessary steps to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Sales transactions can be completed in the manner most comfortable to you – at home, at work or, at the dealership.
- Our service department is open. We honor all social distance guidelines and ensure all equipment is sanitized every hour.
Rest assured, we closely follow all recommendations as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control. We are taking all precautions to keep our vehicles, facilities, and workspaces clean.
Smiles are the new handshake here at Joey Griffin Kia. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call 252-624-0518. Thank you, Joey Griffin Kia If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to give us a call and please be safe.